I cannot believe it but tomorrow this sweet baby girl is a year and a half old. What a year and a half its been. Over 300 (yes folks, 300) doctor appointments and therapy visits. We've had more appointments, tests, hours and hours spent on the phone dealing with insurance drama and more problems than I ever could have possibly imagined. We've also had more joy and seen more kindness and love for our family and sweet baby than I ever could have imagined. I wouldn't change anything about this amazing girl, she is so full of sweetness, love, happiness and joy, she is the greatest blessing. I've probably overloaded this post with pictures, but I can't believe how much she's grown and changed in the past year and a half.
Starting out in the NICU, I wasn't even allowed to touch her at first.
6 weeks old
2 months old
4 months - love those eyes
5 months
7 months - 1 of many EEG's
Even more EKG's and Izzy at 9 months
10 months old and rocking the helmet head - she had the helmet for 4 or 5 months
and got it off right before Christmas
1 year old
My favorite squishy face
swim therapy
February
15 months old
Turning into a blondie
18 months old
What would we do without this beautiful baby girl?







1 comment:
She is so beautiful! Love the new 18 month pics!
Post a Comment