Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy 4th of July

We had a great 4th of July in Hood River. I love the 4th of July, it's probably my favorite holiday after Christmas and it is way more fun to celebrate outside of Arizona.  As much as I love AZ., 118 degree weather doesn't promote a great forth of July.  But since we were visiting home, we got to do it all - the parade, BBQ, fireworks and we even fit in a birthday party for Eli and I before we flew home.
4 Generations of Fabulous Ladies - My Grandma Nickelson, Mom and Aunt Deedee, my sister Dodi and I, and the cutest baby girls ever - Isabelle and Kennedy.
Fly-over at the Parade
Sweet Cousins - Isabelle and Kennedy in their cute 4th of July outfits.
Oh Kennedy, this girl makes me laugh and laugh.  All sorts of personality.  This is one of her many poses that she did for the camera.  Love it.
All the cousins - Eli was really happy to have his picture taken.  Can't you tell?
An epic waterfight with Grandpa
Eli loved the waterfight
The birthday party
Aunt Deedee, Kennedy and Isabelle in their cute swimsuits
Love these faces - top and bottom pictures!

No comments: