So my cute little Izzy was featured on This Little Miggy! If your unfamiliar with this blog, you should get familiar! I was actually introduced to it by a friend who knew the writer. It was right about the time Isabelle was diagnosed with Kabuki Syndrome and my friend told me I should start reading the blog. She said there was a lot of writing about Miggy's daughter, Lamp, who has limb reduction complex. While what she is facing is totally different, she is still in the same world where she is readjusting to a life with her family which is very different than the one she expected. She writes about the ups and downs of having a child with special needs and every Friday features a Special Needs family.
This Friday was Isabelle. If you want to read the article, go here.
I'm so glad Ann Marie introduced me to the blog and I was glad to write a little more about my girl and share some info on Kabuki Syndrome, since it is so rare.
On a side note, we had visitors for Labor Day weekend and the kids loved getting to spend time with their MeMaw/Pops or Grandma/Grandpa (depending on which kid is talking).
We went to Patagonia Lake, which was nice - I mean it was nothing compared to the lakes in Oregon, but it was ok for Arizona:)
And just because she's so cute, here's a few more pictures to brighten your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment