Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Post Dedicated Entirely to Eli

The month of May was insane for me with Isaac being gone, cramming in appointments for Isabelle, packing and trying to attend all the end of the year activities for Eli's preschool.  There were a few different school parties and a preschool graduation, which seemed like a little much, but was really cute (even though 1/2 of the class wasn't graduating and would be in preschool again the next year).  Here's a class pictures (or some of the class anyway).  Eli's class had 10 boys and 1 girl.  Poor girl.
 Pictures from graduation.  The tie dye shirts are in the school colors of his school - Greenfield Elementary.
 The end of the year water party - none of the kids could figure out the slip n slide at first - it didn't help that there was no hill.

I love this picture.  He looks so innocent and sweet.  This was the actual ceremony.



 Eli as the Greenfield Gator - the school mascot.
I'm so grateful for Sarah, Isabelle's respite worker in Mesa.  I couldn't have gone to all these things without her.  She put in a ton of overtime my  last 3 weeks and was basically working 8 hour days with us, while I was trying to be a single mom for a while.  We're looking for new respite care here in Sierra Vista, but I'm doubting we'll find anyone as great as Sarah.  
Eli had so much fun at all the school activities and is still missing school like crazy.  He always asks me if he can go to school.  His bus driver said she has never seen a kid who loved riding the bus as much as Eli, which is true!  He would bounce off the walls with excitement when he saw the bus coming.  Summers only been here 2 weeks, but I'm already missing preschool!

No comments: